Daniel Asiedu is an associate with the workers’ compensation defense group, representing employers and insurers in all aspect of workers’ compensating litigation. Prior to joining O’Meara, Leer, Wagner & Kohl, P.A., Daniel was a civil litigator with a Twin Cities law firm representing small business and financial institutions and served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert J. Raupp of the Seventh Judicial District.
Daniel received his J.D. from Mitchell Hamline School of Law where he was on the Dean’s List and competed in the Rosalie Wahl Moot Court Competition. While in law school, Daniel was a Litigation Law Clerk to the Cincinnati Insurance Companies. Daniel received his bachelor’s degree from Rhode Island College and a master’s degree from Northeastern University.
When not working, Daniel enjoys volunteering for organizations such as Feed My Starving Children and attending and participating in sporting events.
- Rhode Island College, B.A. (2010)
- Northeastern University, M.S. (2012)
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, (2017); Rosalie Wahl Moot Court; Dean’s List
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association